Do you ever try to add keyframes in CapCut for multiple animations and transitions in single video? But you always face failure because you don’t know correct method of apply keyframes in CapCut. CapCut has released this feature, and the purpose is to create more advanced editing, add zoom-in and zoom-out effects, and change rotation, position and other different forms at the starting and ending points.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are keyframes in CapCut?
- 2 Key features of keyframes
- 3 How to use Keyframes In CapCut on Mobile and Laptops?
- 4 How To Do Motion Tracking With Keyframes In CapCut?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion:
What are keyframes in CapCut?
Keyframes are some things to add movements in an object to move the object from one point to another. For example, suppose you are making an animation video and want to add some specific movement like rotation from one place to another, you put keyframes at the start and end of point and set some movements. CapCut add keyframes according to your desire need.
Key features of keyframes
Keyframes provide several essential functions in video editing and animation.
1) Work on every element
CapCut keyframe easily work on every element in a video editing on images, video text, and other media components. It is easy to play these elements with keyframes. You can easily change the properties of these elements by adding keyframes.
The best feature of keyframes in CapCut is we can set their position in a time frame where we exactly decide when we start and end the movements. We can precisely control movement in between these points and we can start and end the movement by positioning.
3) Multiple transform control
Keyframes in CapCut provide multiple transforming controls rotating, zooming, and changing speeds. we can set their values at specific points like in rotation at which angle it rotates and in speed, it moves first fast and slow. These properties take control of the keyframe at every second.
Keyframes work with multiple properties simultaneously at one time. Suppose you have an object you want to rotate and change speed at one time. At the same time they properly functions. Moreover, if you want to add transitions on your videos, CapCut also allows you to add it without paying any extra charges.
In this article, we will learn how to add keyframes in CapCut and how to use them to make professional videos
How to use Keyframes In CapCut on Mobile and Laptops?
Let us talk about how to use keyframe in CapCut.
Step-1: Pick Your Video
- Download CapCut apk on your phone or tablet.
- Then select the video you want to edit.
Step-2: Select the Keyframe Option
- Once your video is open, you’ll see a timeline at the bottom of the screen. This timeline shows the length of your video.
- You tap on the video in the timeline, you’ll see an option that says “Keyframe”. Tap on it.
Step-3: Add Your First Keyframe
- Simply move the playhead (the line in the video that shows where you are) to where you want your change to begin.
- Then, tap the “+” button.
Step-4: Make Your Changes
- After you’ve added the keyframe, you can change that part of the video.
- You should zoom in, move the video around, or change the color.
Step-5: Add Your Second Keyframe
- Now, move the playhead to where you want the change to end, and add another keyframe.
- If you want the video to go back to how it was before, you can copy the settings from the first keyframe.
Step-6: Preview Your Changes
- Once you’ve added your keyframes and made your changes, you can watch your video to see how it looks.
- The changes you made should happen smoothly between the two keyframes.
Step-7: Export your video
- When you are all done very well.
- Click on Export sign (↑).
I hope you completely understands how to use CapCut keyframes.
How To Do Motion Tracking With Keyframes In CapCut?
Motion track is now available in CapCut. Now we add camera motions in a video. A motion suspense is created in a video.
Step-1: Create a new project
- Open CapCut in your device.
- Click on “New Project”.
Step-2: Add a video
- Select your video which you want to edit for motions.
- Click on add button in the bottom right corner on screen.
Step-3: Zoom in the video
- Hide the edges of the video by zoom in the screen.
- It will focus on the objects in a video.
Step-4: Add a object to track
- Go to text menu and add text o.
- Place text o at the center of object for detection.
- Make sure place at right position of object if you are doing on face.
Step-5: Adjust the duration of text
- Increase the length of text to the last of video by drag.
Step-6: Add keyframes
- Add a keyframe at the starting of video. Click on + diamond sign on above timeline.
- Try to focus O on the face of the object by sliding the video left to right and right to left.
- Slide the video left to right slowly and add keyframes by focusing O on face.
Step-7: Delete the text
- Tap on the text.
- Delete the text from the timeline.
Step-8: Export video
- Click on the export option and export the video.
- Make sure to set the frame rate to 60 and the resolution to the desired value.
Watch the “Video Tutorial” below to follow the above mentioned steps easily.
Q: Can I adjust multiple parameters with a single keyframes?
A: Yes, You can adjust multiple parameters at the same time by using single keyframe.
Q: Can I copy and paste keyframes in CapCut between clips?
A: Yes, Select the keyframes that you want to copy, copy them than move it to target clip and paste them.
Q: Is it possible to add keyframes to audio in CapCut?
A: No, You can’t add keyframes to audio becasue CapCut are primarly used for visual effects.
Keyframes in CapCut is a little bit tricky. It takes some time to learn. When you know entirely where to add keyframes at specific points, it is so easy to make complex videos. It is essential for creating animation effects in a video. CapCut video editor provides advanced customization options for keyframe editing. So keep practicing and increasing your interest in making wonderful videos.